Here are 10 of the most common SEO mistakes to avoid and why:
- 1. Targeting the Wrong Keywords
- 2. Focusing on Flash and Rich Media
- 3. Ignoring Site Structure
- 4. Fresh Original Content
- 5. It’s About Humans – Not Spiders!
- 6. Images in Place of Text
- 7. Ignoring the importance of internal links
- 8. Duplicating Content
- 9. Keyword Stuffing
- 10. Forgetting about conversion
There’s plenty more mistakes that people make when embarking on their SEO journey, but more often than not, these can be avoided by taking the time to do your research properly. This post should just be a part of the process.
Have you encountered or seen any other SEO mistakes worth noting? Share them with our readers below: