Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello Everyone


Hello everyone this is will be a blog about companies in Seattle greater area that provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services. I will research them post updates on them. I will try contacting costumers of those companies and interview them about their experience with the particular company. My goal is to build a community of people who are involved in SEO industry. Because there is so many companies out there I would like to this blog to become a helpful tool for people who are looking for a SEO service and don’t know anything about how it work and what companies we have available locally. I will try to post articles weekly and update our news page daily. If you have any questions u would like to be answered or any particular company you would like me to investigate or just know more about it feel free to shoot me an email.  This is it for now I look forward to work with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment